Sunday, January 07, 2007

Psychology Pop Quiz I

I have been tagged by Stan for one of those blog memes that people pass around. I'm not a big fan of these, and in fact consider them only a slight improvement on the lame questionnaires people e-mail one another ("What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?" "What are your pets' names?" "Do you prefer silver or gold?"), which I have never responded to either, but since it's Stan, I'll go ahead.

However, in the interest of preserving deniability, and making a KNK post out of this (and hasn't it been a long time? Sorry about that.), I'm going to tell you seven things you may not know about me, of which five are true. The pop-quiz aspect of the post is obviously that you are to identify which of the seven are true and which are false. Except that I probably won't ever tell you which is which.

A) I have both spoken in tongues and cast out demons.

B) I'm kind of a snob about cheese.

C) I'm really a man.

D) My childhood home was turned into a meth lab, bought by the neighbors, and then demolished.

E) I voted for George H. W. Bush in 1992.

F) I've spent over $700 on houseplants and houseplant-related materials (lights, pots, soil) since August.

G) I'm still technically a virgin.

3 comments:

stan said...

You are absolutely not a cheese snob. And I'm pretty confident you didn't vote for Bush in 1992 (you may have voted for Perot though.)

And yet I'm not quite sure. Although if you are "technically a virgin," I'm sure it's a "technically" that one could drive a Buick through.

Jessi Guilford said...

So you're calling me a slut now, Stan? One of those transsexual sluts who eat cheese indiscriminately?

sa said...

On the contrary, I'm sure there are forms of cheese you would not eat, and that your connections to unfinished cheeses will validate your stance from now on